Forbidden Fig Reed Diffuser
Notes of Ripened Fig, Velvety Musk, Midnight Rose & Fig Leaf.
Unearth the pure magnificence of the wild fig tree. Rooted down in the dry sun-drenched soil, smooth white bark unfolds with fragrant facets of lush green leaves. This matriarch of the orchard is crowned with succulent dark fruits, filled with coveted sweet nectar and armed with sophisticated woody stalks. The rustling wind sweeps up the essence of plump wild berries and fallen crushed leaves, leaving you with an aromatic fragrance so sweet and alluring that it earns its name - Forbidden Fig.
About the Product
Voluspa’s fragrant diffuser oil is hand-poured into an embossed glass vessel for a subtle pop of elegant decor. Create your home's signature, always-on fragrance in spaces requiring minimal effort, and enjoy for 4-6 months. Includes rattan reeds for powerful fragrance without overwhelming.
- Product Life: 4-6 months
- Fill (oz): 3.4
- Fill (g/ml): 100
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
- Imperial Dimensions: 2.25" D x 3.75" H
- Metric Dimenions: 76 mm x 51 mm
- UPC: 806644725251
- Collection: Japonica
- Fragrance Family: Citrus / Fruity
How to use:
- Remove the stopper and insert reeds.
- Always place the diffuser on an oil-resistant surface.
- Gently flip reeds weekly to increase fragrance distribution.
- For optimal fragrance, allow reeds to absorb fragrance oil for 24 to 48 hours before flipping.
- Recyclable glass